Saturday 29 January 2011

Dreadmill

I managed to get to the gym in the hotel on Thursday evening. The gym closes at 8.30pm and it was gone 7.30 when I got back from seeing customers, but I did a twenty minute run on the treadmill and thirty minutes on the cross-trainer

After growing up playing on a farm and years spent on the hill mountain biking, running and walking, I find the gym hard work, but needs must and I enjoyed myself on Thursday

I'm moving on to Delhi this evening and have a day off tomorrow so I'll be back in the gym. Even though I tend to think of this indoor work in a similar way to road runners' 'junk miles', it's better than nothing and supplemented with some squats in the room most days (I did 170 before breakfast), and standing around on one leg to aid balance and strengthen my ankles, it's okay and I don’t go home at the end of a trip feeling I’ve lost fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment