Tuesday 1 March 2011

East

It's my last day in the office before flying out to Bangkok tomorrow, via Amsterdam. I've got meetings in Bangkok on Thursday afternoon and Friday, then move on to Saigon in Vietnam on Saturday morning

I'm relatively relaxed on airplanes but always get slightly anxious a day or so before I fly thinking I've forgotten something, which at the moment is true as I need still to book my car parking at Manchester! I've also got to get some passport-style photos for immigration purposes to get into Vietnam

It'll be my third visit to Saigon since last May and it's one of my favourite cities to go to for business. I stay in the same hotel each time, which has decent wireless internet, a good restaurant and an okay gym and the days aren't too long when I'm there as there are loads of customers to see close to the hotel. The food is great in Vietnam and no doubt I will be blogging about it over the coming week

I'm hoping to either get out for a run this evening, or possibly early in the morning (I'm not flying until late afternoon) and should be able to get a few sessions in the gym done before flying home the day of the Haworth Hobble race, which I'll miss for the first time in seven years. I'm sad to miss the Hobble but have the Four Lakeland Passes LDWA event to look forward to on March 19

No comments:

Post a Comment