Thursday 31 March 2011

Flaming June

I'd planned to do my Bob Graham on June 17 but after learning that's the night of the Dark Peak mass attempt plus the date for many other contenders' goes I've decided to put my date back until July. Last year I spent days and days thinking about the BG, obsessing about the logistics and planning what might have been. This year I've focused on training harder and what will be will be

Work is the other issue affecting my decision. It looks like I'm going to India (and probably Bangladesh) around the middle of May and two weeks in South Asia starting four weeks before an attempt would make things very difficult. I'm in Turkey next week but the trip will be okay as I'm not flying until Monday late morning and I'll be back early Friday afternoon ready for another trip to the Lakes (I'm up there this coming weekend with Stef recceing with some friends from the FRA forums)

No comments:

Post a Comment