Thursday 10 March 2011

Haworth Hobble / Wuthering Hike



It’s the Haworth Hobble on Saturday and it will be the first one I’ve missed since I moved up to Yorkshire six and a half years ago. It’s one of my favourite events and for that matter, days of the year. Even though its 32miles there is a surprising amount of tracks and paths, making for lots of decent running. The weather has been good the years I have done it too
I’m flying home tonight but hope if I feel okay when I get home via Paris, I might go over to Howarth to help race organiser and friend Brett, even if it’s only washing up or making tea in the kitchen. The Hobble is good Bob Graham training and many runners do it on the way to a successful round. I’m gutted not to be running but it’d be nice if I can take part in some way on the day
Good luck to all running or walking or involved with the organisation or marshaling. I hope to see you on Saturday afternoon

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up mate; next week's little outing to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete