Friday 25 March 2011

Plans

I went over to Ilkley Moor last night and did three reps of my 550ft climb route up past White Wells. It was a lovely evening to be out and it was quite possibly my last headtorch run of the winter. I time my mid-week training runs rarely but noticed I was back two minutes quicker than my 'usual' on returning to the car

I've arranged to meet Geoff tomorrow to recce a good chunk of Leg 3 of the Bob Graham (Langdale Pikes to Scafell Pike and back, possibly over the Crinkles) and am going up to Ribblehead to run up Whernside and Ingleborough with my friend Dave on Sunday afternoon as part of his Three Peaks Fell Race training

If it's nice this afternoon I'll probably go for another birdwatching walk by the river. It cannot be long now before the sand martins arrive, plus there's the incentive of the ice cream van at Barden Bridge to spur me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment