Saturday 23 July 2011

What day is it?

I'm sat in the Emirates lounge in Dubai waiting for my flight onto Dhaka. Manchester to Dubai was okay and I had maybe three hours sleep although I'm feeling a bit weary now and still have over three hours to kill before my next flight

Sean Ryder from the Happy Mondays was in the bar in Manchester Airport and several other passengers asked him for autographs, which he went to great lengths to decline albeit very politely. I've never been a fan of either the Mondays or Black Grape but it was interesting to see a 'celebrity' in the flesh and in a relatively mundane situation

My flight arrives in Dhaka around 9pm so by the time I've cleared immigration, been driven to the hotel and then checked in it will be time for bed. I'm just hoping the hotel is alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment