Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Obsession



Becca from our club is planning a Bob Graham attempt for early next summer. I've just e-mailed her a spreadsheet outlining the training I did over the last two years plus links to a couple of blogs I found helpful and inspiring. These are Ian Charters' and Mark Smith's excellent records of their training and experiences on the way to successful rounds

After getting going again quite well after my round, which incredibly is three months ago now, I'm struggling to get inspired with running at the moment. However the thought of a few recces in Lakeland with Becca and perhaps Martyn from Harrogate who is also having a go next summer, has fired me up a bit. I might even nip over to Ilkley Moor for a few 500feet hill-reps this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment