Thursday 22 September 2011

Rapid Fire



There was no problem getting to the airport this morning. A dozen or so nervous looking travellers (me included if the truth be known) were transferred from the hotel in a mini-bus along with two policemen without incident. I was sat at the back next to one of the policemen who was armed with a machine-gun and I'm now waiting in the lounge looking forward to my flight home in business class!

I should be home around 9pm UK time and I'm off work until Tuesday. Tomorrow I'm going down to see Stef at her folks' in Devon and on Sunday evening I'm bringing her up North to carry on her recovery following her operation. We haven't really got much planned for the next few weeks apart from the Bob Graham Club dinner in early October, but some gentle walks by the river plus another night bivvying up the dale have been mentioned

1 comment:

  1. Have a good weekend.
    Mrs sbrt is heading back from the far East tonight. When she gets back I head off to exotic.... Wales.

    ReplyDelete