Friday 11 November 2011

Last night and tomorrow

Last night a group of us from K&C met at Whetstone Gate for our run on Ilkley Moor as planned. I left the New Balance trail shoes at home and ran in Walshes, which was a good idea because there are now quite a few 'flagged' paths on the route we took. The moon only really came out as we were getting changed but it was a lovely way to spend an hour or so and great to see several club-mates I haven't met for ages. The Saltaire Blonde in the Busfield Arms in East Morton was excellent too

Tomorrow I'm meeting Becca to recce part of leg 3 of the Bob Graham from Langdale. We're doing a route Geoff and I did in the spring, which equates to around 15miles and 6000ft of climb. Apart from Steve Brock's BG it will be my first run in Lakeland since my round and I'm looking forward to it greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment