Monday 12 December 2011

Running plans for 2012

Running has rather taken a back seat the last couple or three weeks with my trip to Asia and Stef arriving earlier than we'd anticiapated. I managed a couple of sessions in the gym in Saigon but haven't run outside for probably two weeks. Stef hasn't done any running since her operation apart from one 20minute jog around the village what seems like weeks ago now

I'm hoping Stef coming up will enable us to get out running in the evenings and one way or another I need to get some longer / hillier runs in too. I'm targeting doing four races in the Ultra Running Championships this year for the first time (I've been registered with UCR from year one, but haven't ever managed more than two or three races in a year). I'm also toying with doing the Lakeland Classic series if work time and fitness allow. I'd never done much running in the Lakes before starting training for the Bob Graham and haven't done any of the classic races

No comments:

Post a Comment