Tuesday 28 February 2012

Nearly there

Stef and I ran up the Dales Way to just shy of the Friends Meeting House and back this evening. We only had to put our headtorches on for the last mile or so in spite of setting off around 5-30pm. Stef wanted to know how long this run is and got 3.6miles on an on-line measuring site. I wasn't far off with my guess of 3.5miles! We timed ourselves and plan to do the run from time to time through the spring to monitor our fitness

I was running in the New Balance MT110 trail shoes I bought at the weekend. I think the MT101 are okay but the 10mm diff is too much. The new shoes seem much better with a 4mm diff and a much grippier sole and were perfect for the (mostly dry grassy) trail run. Great value at a penny under forty quid from Sports Direct too

No comments:

Post a Comment