Thursday 21 June 2012

Badly

My trip is turning out to be a memorable one for all the wrong reasons. I had dinner last night with my colleague and his family (wife, mother-in-law, and two daughters), which I enjoyed but I'd not been back in my room long before I had to rush into the bathroom. I'll spare folk the gory details but let's just say I didn't get to sleep properly until around 4-00am and then only for a couple of hours. In 2007 I was very ill after having lobster thermador in a French restaurant in Karachi and last night wasn't as bad as that but it really wasn't very nice. I felt a bit better this morning and manged to get out to see customers but have been glad of some down-time this afternoon

Tomorrow morning I have a flight to Bangkok and I'll be there for a week. I'm staying close to the Sukhumvit Road and I'm looking forward to will be my longest stay in Thailand for probably ten years

No comments:

Post a Comment