Tuesday 18 December 2012

Stoop fell race

We're plodding on with the 'run every day in December' challenge and completed run 17 last night with yet another 'three and a bit miler' round the village with headtorchs. However, on Sunday I made it over to Penistone Hill above Haworth for Dave Woodhead's Stoop fell race. It is very hard to know how well I did because I've had a cold for at least a week and comparing previous times is pointless because the going was awful. The main thing is I enjoyed it immensely 

After the race I went over to Milly's to celebrate her 40th birthday with some of her work-mates and our club-mates. Fine pies were on offer along with Copper Dragon beers and a nice couple of hours were spent there before coming home to a cosey night in front of the logburner with Stef, who'd spent the day doing Christmasy thing rather than racing

No comments:

Post a Comment