Friday, 10 May 2013


We've checked the weather forecasts (MWIS and Met office) regularly all week and kind of knew that Stef's BG wasn't going to go ahead since Wednesday. Last night we postponed until (probably) mid-June. I don't think this is a bad thing because Stef starts a new job on Monday and I suspect it would have been a struggle going in around 30 hours after a near 24 hour fell run. Anyway it's back to the full-on 10,000 feet a week training for a few weeks and I might shed the three pounds I've put on in the last fortnight!

I'm looking forward to a weekend of long runs in the Dales, some quality time with Stef and if the mixed (at best) weather continues, firing up the log-burner. Today was booked off as leave from work so we'll be heading out shortly up to our old stomping ground of Upper Wharfedale for a run, probably followed by refreshment at a carefully selected cafe or pub 

No comments:

Post a Comment