Saturday 18 January 2014

Wedding plans progressing well

I went to collect our wedding rings on Thursday. I'm 50 this year and have not been married before, so trying on my ring at the jeweler's was an emotional moment. It was a great fit, and just what I wanted

We've booked a wedding photographer, the venue was organised last year, we've been to church and sorted out hymns etc, and Stef's dad played us a lovely piece of gentle music we both loved, which will be perfect for while we're playing the register

My twin brother and his partner have given us a very kind gift of money, which will make a large sent in the honeymoon bill. Stef and her mum have been busy today making some lovely stationary and entries will be opening soon for our wedding day fell race too

There's still a fair bit to do but we're getting there

No comments:

Post a Comment