Monday 21 February 2011

Sunday Morning




The alarm went off just after 6am yesterday and me, Stef and Sam were out running before 6.30. We managed around 9.5ml / 1400ft, including me and Sam racing full on back for the last 300yds or so to his granny's house. The cooked breakfast we had went down well after our efforts on the coastal path including one climb of the hill we used on Saturday for reps. I didn't do too bad for the week considering I was away for the weekend, and ended up with around 26ml / 7500ft for the week. I'm ahead of where I was this time last year in terms of training and feeling strong

Next weekend we're going up to the Lakes on Saturday all being well, and plan to have a run round the Lake, Ridge and Wainwright LDWA route This is something like 21ml / 8000ft (I ran round twice last year and think the distance is less and the climb greater than stated in the route description) and therefore not far off 'a third of a Bob'. Hills reps tomorrow after work, a Wednesday night head-torcher with the club, L,R and W on Saturday and a run out of Sunday should make for a very good week's training

No comments:

Post a Comment