Friday 10 June 2011

On the road again

It's my last day at home today before setting off tomorrow to Dhaka in Bangladesh via Dubai, then moving on to India next week for a few days in Delhi in the north and Bangalore in the south. I've been to Dhaka in the past for business, but not for three years or so. I've not been away since going to Vietnam in March and I've got trips lined up to go back to Vietnam towards the end of next month plus China (Shanghai, I think) in early September too

My flight is tomorrow evening so I've got this afternoon and most of tomorrow at home. I started my dreaded pre-travel ironathon this morning but still have a few more shirts to do plus my packing. The iPod is charged, the airport car-park is booked; there's just a small matter of my passport being in the Bangladeshi embassy in London still. It'll be a stressful wait for the postman in the morning, while I wonder whether my passport complete with new visa is delivered as promised!

No comments:

Post a Comment